Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm Running Away

"If I could wish upon a star I would hitch a cable car to the place that I can always call my own"
~Train


Running away? *sigh* no, not really......but I could use a good trip. Always got the wanderlust, don't I? This happens to be a simple snapshot of one of my favorite places on the planet. And like Train, I would probably use my star wish to take a ride there too. Gotta love the cable cars. Or regular car? My driver's ed classes started this week. Anywho I'll let you get back to your Dreamland, and quit bothering you with my current train of thought (ha get it? Train?).....I'm done.




Been eating far too many burritos lately.
They're good for the soul.

(P.S.- I took that picture of the Golden Gate Bridge. What, you say? No, no you stole it from a $632 coffee table book? AHA! And that is where you would be wrong! Yep, it was taken with my own hand through the ancient digital camera that I used up until a few months ago. Just felt like being a little boasty. And educating you all on the fact that it's utterly impossible to take a bad picture of that bridge, regardless of any other factors.....)

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment