Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Currently watching the Glee Christmas special.....

Alligator shirt: from Maddie, Beret: H&M, Scarf: thrifted, Pants: Old Navy, Foxtail: Minnesota Rennaisance Festival, Shoes: Chuck Taylor, Sunglasses: DIY

Sorry I haven't been posting as often, I'm crazy busy with school, theatre, and Christmas related things. I'll try to post more over winter break (though I can't guarantee I'll be dressing very well, hehe). Other than that I don't have too much to say, have a good final few days of school!

Oh yeah, I'm also going on a field trip to see Les Mis on Thursday! I love being an honors English student.


11 comments:

  1. Cool aligator shirt ! All I can say is Winter/xmas's HELL YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to watch les mis!!!! *jealous* You, my dear friend, are AWESOME xD And I'm loving what you're puttingon. Now...if only I had half you fashion sense (I keep saying it, but it never comes true) Great post good luck with evverything1

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESS! your sunglasses are SO cool. way to go!!
    I've never seen les mis but i hope you enjoy yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those sunnies are very very cool :)

    xx

    Have a great weekend :)

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your red Converse) and those glasses are awesome!!!

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alligators and globes! I don't think it can get much better than that. Those shades look awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the foxtail chain! It's such a cool accessory!

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome awesome sunglasses.:) have fun at les mis, I have never seen it and have no idea what it is about or how to pronounce it, but have fun anyway.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shirt:)
    Just wondering, seen how you love Misty, do you know any good places to buy a wig? I'm cosplaying as her in the spring :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes yes yes! I will post it on your blog xD

    ReplyDelete