Monday, January 2, 2012

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEYDEW!!!!

Of course back then it was called A Clockwork Mermaid, but it was still my blog and I totally just realized that on this day 1 year ago it was born! I began it as a follow-up to a blogging project that I had begun on LiveJournal but wanted to take to a bigger audience. Surprisingly, it didn't start as a fashion blog, but more a random dump for my interests. It slowly evolved into a fashion blog as my interest in fashion began to evolve and I realized that I was putting together some really great outfits that I wanted to showcase to people outside of the not-too-stylish-ugg-wearing-folk that inhabit my high school. Anyway, the readership has grown immensely in that year and my talents as a blogger have as well. Thanks to everyone who reads this little hobby of mine, here's to hopefully many more years in the blogosphere!

5 comments:

  1. happy happy happy birthday and have more sweet time on blogspot! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. cONGRATS !!!! peace and love ! Carry on ! Remember when I told you there were no trift stores in portugal !Well there are like some vintage unnecessarily expensive stores ! BUT THIS HOLIDAYS I found about 5 thrift stores were I live nearby I've already bought a couple things,it's like on my way home so now I can imagine all the fun and awesome finds I'm gonna find this year ! I bought like "plataform" shoes,oh well they have like roller blades but they are sneakers they are high anyway they were such A BARGAIN !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! congrats, happy blog birthday <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all :D I'm glad that in the first year of my blog's life I got to make such wonderful friends <3 and Daniel, toooottttaaaallllllyyy post some pics!!! :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to HoneyDew ;>

    + Happy new year ! <3

    xx Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete