Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to school, but the dawn of a New Year



Cardigan: Target, Shorts: Old Navy, Tights: Forever 21, Beret: H&M, Peacock feather headband: gift, Ring: gift, Combat boots: thrifted




Don't know if I'll be dressing like this any more this week. I haven't been feeling too well as of late, and after lunch I was completely konking out. Not to mention that my school really does NOT know that the classrooms need to be at least a moderately comfortable temperature for its students to function properly, as opposed to curling into balls, teeth chattering, praying to whatever higher power they worship that they'll survive until the next period. I guess what I'm trying to say is that tomorrow I'm going to school with a big sweater and a cup of joe, so don't expect anything special. Happy back-to-school! (And one of these days I'll get around to talking more about my life rather than just describing what I'm wearing, why I'm wearing it, and complaining about the weather).

G'night Chaps.

10 comments:

  1. Peacock feather <3 I luuuv it! ;) heehee I have the same tights-color is so refreshing.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those tights! Such a gorgeous color.

    http://escapingthewindow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute outfit. i absolutely love your tights. the color is fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you added so many fun and colorful accessories to the outfit - the tights, ring, earring, bracelet. Love it!

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo very nice look, fun tights!
    xx Missy
    www.myconcretecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last time I wore yellow tights my manager said it looked like I had jaundice! Hahaha. But you're making me reconsider....

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cool tights!

    If you wan we can follow also with bloglovin, google+ and facebook?

    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're funny:) love love love the tights. They are an excellent colour!
    Carla
    redpunzel-Carla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cool that ring :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete