Sunday, April 29, 2012

Polka dots and why the swimsuit industry is discriminatory toward big busted women

..........Oh no wait that's for a different post


Anyway so um hi there I like stuff with polka dots and these are my favorite polka dot items that I own bye the end.

In light of my polka dot revolution, I have a severe desire to obtain this swimsuit for summer:


Or you know if that doesn't work I could always just get this one, simply because it's fucking awesome:


See you at the beach!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you see that Wonder Woman swimsuit?? I NEED IT IN MY LIFE!! GAH!!

    Please join my first international giveaway here:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/04/wonder-woman-x-blue-vanilla-signature.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're pretty cool bathers:) The only problem is the bathers I like are always TOO espensive:(
    Carla

    ReplyDelete