Sunday, May 27, 2012

Here Comes the Sun

Shorts: Forever 21; Sparrow necklace: Ebay; Shirt: Kohl's; Peace bracelet: birthday gift, from Haight Street; Shoes: Target







Sorry this outfit is from like two weeks ago, I just never got around to posting the pictures. I've been busy living life, which I daresay is at a pretty significant high right now. I'm finishing up my second year of high school, captaining the woodwind section of the marching band, making new friends, and working a new job at my local Potbelly. And you know, things are going pretty damn sweet. 

Also, I know I make promises I can't keep, so I'll stop saying that I will be posting regularly again. Truth is, I don't know when I will post. Of course I still WILL post, but they will be spontaneous, whenever-I-feel-like-it posts. So don't you dare unfollow!

The weather is warm, the birds are singing, the sun is shining, and the beach is calling. Take care, my lovelies. See you on a rainy day sometime soon.

-Charlie

1 comment:

  1. eeeeeeeee!! yay for a good year and being done and yayyyy yay! your hair is looking supahhh good! :)

    ReplyDelete