Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bedsheet: The Hottest Trend of 2011



Boredom ignites my creativity in ways nothing else ever could. I believe these are from last spring. I had a bedsheet, a sister, a camera, and too much spare time. So voila! I become a clothing designer. I'm sure now the runways will be filled with bedsheet-clad models, all while the lone blogger fails to recieve any credit. Hmmm. Gabriela also appears to have some modeling talent (she's definately tall enough). My personal favorite is the second from the top, mostly because I was somehow able to create that little hat. It just works. The sullen expression she wears in the third one compliments the matronly simplicity of that design. My sis knows her stuff. Ooooh do I spy an orb in the fourth one? I believe the spirits like my designs as well.
~Charlie

2 comments: