Friday, January 28, 2011

Kawaii websurfings to brighten the winter darkness

Well since I'm sure you're all dying to know, I'll just come right out and say that NO we did not win. In fact we did not even place...>.> But failure is a part of life, and we far from failed :) Ours probably got the most laughter and I personally felt that it was the best. Not to mention I got to spend plenty of quality time with my favorite people and spy on cute guys from other cities. GodDAMN I have the greatest life ever! Well anyway, it all ended well :)

Moving on, I happened upon this adorable little webstore during one of my web ramblings and must say that I would certainly like a gift card to this place. Here's some of the stuff they sell:







 
The site is called fredflare.com, and is pretty much the epitome of kawaii uniqueness :) They have some pretty good deals too. Haven't bought anything yet but it's tempting!
Oh yeah, this is random but I also read today that Lady Gaga is making a perfume that smells like blood and semen. She's a goddess to me, but, alas, even I have trouble understanding that woman sometimes.......
 
That is all I've got for now.
-Charlie

5 comments:

  1. I love your header and the shorts you're wearing in the post below. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too when you have time.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot :) I'll definately check out your blog ^^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. the camera ring is the best

    Paolina
    check me out! :)

    calurvillade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Fred Flare!! I love their holiday gifts!
    http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! the camera ring is so cute :) i can't wait to buy something from them.

    ReplyDelete