Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm alive, just in case anyone got worried

My apologies for the long hiatus. I've been somewhat stressed in both my academic and personal lives, and unfortunately blogging takes a back seat to all those problems. But I'm back now, and hopefully won't have to take that long a break for quite awhile :) While I was away, though, I had a couple outfits of the day that would be fun to post:


From top to bottom

Headband: gift
Choker: gift
Tank top: Dots
Button-up: Target
Wristband: Spencer's
Beaded bracelet: gift
Shorts: Old Navy
Tights: ?
Shoes: Converse All Star


From top to bottom

Beret: H&M
Tokyo t-shirt: Marshall's
Cardigan: H&M
Chococat watch: McDonald's
Peace Bracelet: gift
Skirt: Arc's Value Village
Leggings: Old Navy
Socks: gift
Shoes: Converse All Star

Sooooo if you haven't yet noticed....I really like blacks and reds. My favorite shoes are my red Converse which I've had since seventh grade (they're being held together by hot pink duct tape), and most of my shirts and skirts are either of these colors. I feel comfortable in them, not to mention they're some of the most attractive colors (hey, black is slimming!). But no need to talk your ear off on that, how about something a little more interesting like my life? Here's some good news: finals are OVER! We got today and tomorrow off from school because of this joyous event, which happens to coincide with, you guessed it, my One Act competition! Our school is hosting, so I've been working all day since we don't perform until tomorrow. But that's just one of the many excuses to be with my favorite people in the world. Well, wish me luck for tomorrow! Actually for a broken leg, 'cause you all know that it's bad luck to say good luck in the theatre! ;) Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment