Thursday, November 17, 2011

My closet is exploding yet I have nothing to wear

I am in the midst of a style rut, my friends. I desperately desire to loose myself within the depths of Value Village and seize all of their kookiest items in hopes that it would cure me of this fatal disease. Alas, though, I am but a jobless fifteen year old living from the scraps of her babysitting money.

I know, I know. Silly me. There are plenty more imporant things than fashion that I should be concerning myself with at the moment(Like.....um.....school, maybe?), yet I just can't help but losing myself in frivolous occupations. They do say though that the better you look, the better you feel. True story bro.

Anywho.....um....pics!


Bandana: vintage, Scarf: thrifted, Shirt: thrifted, Skirt: Target, Leggings: Old Navy, Leg warmers: gift, Combat boots: thrifted


Oh by the way, I got into the One Act again this year!(yay! theatre!)

Also, I checked this book out from the library today and I'm frickin excited to read it cover to cover!

(sorry for the sideways)

One more thing, have you witnessed Herman Cain's latest interview about Libya? These people make me sad. Yet they're so funny.




HA!


15 comments:

  1. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your skirt, what a great color and that t shirt is nice, the perfect touch to the outfit, your boots also rock and you are really cute! Your have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, we can be in a style rut together! I know how you feel. I like your skirt. Also, that book looks really cool:)
    Carla
    redpunzel-carla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your skirt :)

    follow me :)
    www.amazinglybe-au-tiful.blogspot.com

    xox,
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya ! Firstly thanks for commenting on my blog, I'm glad you like the look!! Secondly ... Tell me you have pictures of you dressed up as Misty =D =D =D !!!!! I wanna seeeee !!!! pretty pleaaaase !!!! héhé ! I actually thought of dressing up as her too for halloween but I didn't have much time to work on my costume =/

    xxx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. My closet is so full and yet, NO OUTFITS?!
    Come and check out my GIVEAWAY, still a few days left!
    http://jessamynread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always have this problem!! It's so insane. Today I spent four hours organizing my clothes and going through old bins finding a dozen pieces I had forgotten about. I actually feel refreshed without going on a big shopping spree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that feeling, waking up opening the closet door and seeing a lot of things but nothing at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's like my closet. :p thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just like my closet!!! there are some days that nothing seems to fit well!
    But u look lovely! <3
    xxx
    www.bohemianbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. School is for losers ! haha Ignore me jk lolz! And I think I'll MAYBE grow up to be an Anarchist #strong statement but I said MAYBE ! politics are kinda funny yeb! Oh well you've hot the swag !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your sweet comment! I love all your pieces and how you mix things. :) The colours and layers here are so perfect.

    ReplyDelete