Tuesday, November 1, 2011

BOO!



Stars and Moons Top: thrifted, Scarf: gift, Necklaces: Minnesota Rennaisance Festival, Cockroach ring: Halloween cupcake, Jeggings: H&M, Gladiator shoes: ICING


Basically, I was a lucky little bee-atch, and I got the day after Halloween off for parent teacher conferences. THE DAY AFTER HALLOWEEN! It was just a random Tuesday. Not a monday, not a friday, but a fucking Tuesday and whaddya know? I get to spend All Hallow's Eve with the four best ladies I know. So cool. Anywho, this is what I wore to school on the day of Halloween. My local Value Village has the single greatest Halloween selections I've ever seen from a store in my life, and while I was browsing the racks for my Rosie the Riveter jumpsuit, I happened upon this much-too-large amazing blouse and absolutely had to purchase it (there was also a gold button-up Optimus Prime shirt, but it was much too small. Sad.) Pair it with my sparkly Forever 21 scarf, a glittery cockroach ring from a cheap Halloween cupcake, my Wiccan pendants, and the gladiator sandals I got on sale for six dollars, and I was all set to spook the living cows out of my peers.

On another note, my cast party on Friday night was a costume party, and since I hadn't made it over to the thrift store to pick up my real Halloween costume, I had to do a little improv with the contents of my own closet. My friend Raymond was trying on some of my clothes and he put on this long black wig that was supposed to be for a Native American girl costume, but I bought a few years back so I could dress up as a geisha in a United Nations costume contest for school (which I won, by the way. 15 dollars to Best Buy. Fashion pays, I tell ya). Anywho, we put him in a black dress, oversized sunglasses, and put a big bump in the wig and called him Snooki. He got self-conscious though, so I changed the bump to a half-beehive, put on some cat-eye eyeliner, wore Maddie's fake tattoo sleeve and VOILA! I was Amy Winehouse. Here are some crappy photobooth pictures that I took at 1 in the morning when I got home:





That's all I'll do for now. I'll post pictures of my "Rosie the Reaper" costume that I wore for actual Halloween and hopefully get a few shots of me in my hooker outfit for The Adding Machine up as well. Oh yeah, one more thing, being the horror movie freak that I am, I saw Paranormal Activity 3 today


OOOOOHHHH


8 comments:

  1. Snazzy shirt! And thank you for the lovely comments :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH GOD PARANORMAL ACTIVITY. If I saw that, I would undoubtedly pee my pants. The trailer FREAKS ME OUT. ARRRRRGH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW WAS PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3?! I'm seeing it this Sunday, I'm SO siked! And hope your Halloween was better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very cute!xx
    http://jessamynread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blouse! Oh nice sandals =)


    HIHI what a wig, cool ;>

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment, aww it made a huge smile on my face. ♥


    xx indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that top! you are too cute! i want something with moons and stars on! oh and i like the black one in previous post with stars on! *double want*!

    ReplyDelete