Thursday, October 6, 2011

I hope I can wear these tights onstage


Blue cami: Marshalls, Cardigan: Target, Necklace: gift, Pants: Delia's, Fishnets: Ragstock, Shoes: Target




Yes, messy room I know.
A part of me feels like I was inspired to put fishnets under my jeans because in the show I'm currently working on, The Adding Machine, I play a hooker named Judy. I always envision Judy clad in big curls, red lips, a tiny dress, black pumps, and these fishnets. This is my preferred method of wearing them, indeed. I hope the costume designer will incorporate them into my final outfit.
Also, I apologize for the low-quality of these pictures. But, alas, I had two big tests today and I got home from rehearsal at 6, so I was completely and entirely just TOO lazy to lug my tripod outside.

On an unrelated note, I thought it would be pretty fun to give you an idea of how I spend my school hours:

Yes, this is what we did all hour in chemistry yesterday when we were supposed to be watching a video on the history of measurement.
Emily had a pad of mini post-its (which are incredibly unhealthy for ADD prone children) so four of us started writing notes and posting them to each other's desks.

(yes I know it's sideways, as I said- far too lazy)

The video was boring anyway.

(Oh by the way! Have you guys tried the new pineapple kool-aid yet???? It's been my latest obsession....)




8 comments:

  1. Yay for mini post it notes. & your playing a hooker? Sounds more interesting than any of the plays they ever did at my school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ADDICTED to mini post- it notes, no joke! Me and my friends have this weird obsession of going through a whole stack in one class period x)
    And I also love those pants o.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following :) And I need your checked pants, they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blog :)

    http://welcometotheupworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your checked pants are so cute ! I like your blog, visit mine and if you like it follow it, I will be waiting for you :-) Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww SO cool pants ! ^^

    Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment! My internet connection was so bad for few days so I had to skip visiting everyone's blogs until got it fixed ! ^^ Finally, here I am. :D

    xx indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha this is exactly why Im scared to go back into teaching. Love that you have such unique style though! Keep at it girl!

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete