Saturday, October 1, 2011

Smells Like Sunshine & Freedom


Bon Jovi T-shirt: thrifted, Scarf: gift from my dad, Shorts: thrifted, Sunglasses: thrifted, Anklet: gift







Bon Jovi is my favorite band, through and through

The title was a label on Maddie's Fiji Old Spice deodorant which I applied to my nose this morning in order to smell it all day long.

For the record, today truly does smell like sunshine and freedom. It's oddly warm for Minnesota fall and the sun is shining as brightly as a midsummer's day. The freedom part comes in 'cause I've got a 3-day weekend. My hair is unwashed, my legs are unshaved, and I'm content.

That's life right there.


3 comments:

  1. you have such a cute blog, and i really love your poses. i enjoyed reading through the posts this morning. following and hoping to be back! hope we can stay connected!
    cheers
    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete