Monday, October 10, 2011

It's Raining, It's Pouring



Hair clip: gift, Choker: DIY, Top: Kohl's, Scarf: gift from my dad, Skirt: thrifted, Shoes: Chuck Taylor






And half a millennium after I begin the picture upload process, they're all here (watch- I totally just jinxed myself). Okay maybe I'm exaggerating the slightest bit about the time, but I've seriously been at it for about two hours (which totally rounds up to half a millennium) on account of computer/internet/file issues that I'm not entirely qualified to diagnose myself. Too bad Mr. Jobs isn't here to give me a hand. Rest in peace, your majesty.

 I have to say, though, I'm impressed with my persistence. Any normal attention deficit person probably would have gone down to her room and started doodling by now, but not this chica. She has determination! Or she's just desperate for blogging popularity.......

Anywho, I had the whole plan set up in my head for taking the tripod outside, because my room is the size of an oyster and frankly not very photogenic. But, as I leave rehearsal, what do you know? It's pouring buckets! So I had to settle for the indoor shots, and even if I didn't capture this outfit in all its glory I guess you could say it's here. Maybe the low-quality leaves an air of mystery, eh? What does that outfit REALLY look like? Hmmmm???? Okay I'm done.

And I know I've been horrible at talking about things other than outfits lately, and I really am sorry. I just find that the pesky upload process really wears me down and I'm just not in the mood for any more ramblings. But next time I don't have homework (which I don't tonight- OH EM GEE!) and the computer is being kind to me, I'll update y'all on my latest musings. But I'll leave ya for now. Have a good night.

"And in the end, it's your imagination that nobody can rob you of"
-QUOTE THAT I TOTALLY JUST MADE UP WHILE TAKING OUT THE TRASH

1 comment:

  1. So funny that we have the same name!!!!!!! I love your blog as well and the dress! I am following you and I hope u follow back!:-D

    ReplyDelete