Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I have a disability, it's called textbooks


Pepper shirt: borrowed from Maddie, Beret: H&M, Tank top: Target, Jeans: H&M, Combat boots: thrifted



I love peppers. Maddie's grandma gave her the pepper shirt and we've decided to form a Sisterhood of the Traveling Pepper Shirt within our little group of friends. It's thoroughly wonderful. And it smells nice. Today Laura told me I was hot in the literal sense, cause I have peppers on my shirt. Ah ha! :D Okay no more lameness. Well, by my standards at least......

Anywho, I don't do that many inspiration posts, but the Balenciaga spring collection is SLIGHTLY drool worthy....


I would ingest llama sperm to get my hands on the skirt in the second picture and the shirt in the third. (I can't envision a situation in which a designer would give me clothes in exchange for my ingestion of llama sperm, but we'll pretend that this one is a rich fashion junkie with a grotesque sense of humor)

I know I often have posts containing at least three completely random topics, but I watched Glee tonight and simply had to post this video:

My favorite tv show and a feminist scene?
Must be my lucky day.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, really? Small world... xD
    YOU HAD A GUINEA PIG?! O: I want one SOOOO badly but my mom thinks I'll kill it or something >.>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thatover-sized visor is seriously awesome. I have never like visors before but that one has sent me into a spin!
    Love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I love your writing style, its simply too cute!
    and that pepper shirt is hot!
    consider me your newest loyal reader!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bonnie Friday! I know it's so weird/cool/awesome!!

    And SASSQUATCH OH MY GOODNESS THAT MAKES ME SO SO SO HAPPY I'VE BEEN OBSESSING OVER YOUR BLOG LATELY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all the outfits from BALENCIAGA. Awesome share! <3

    xoxo,
    issatchieu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. really nice post and style too! :) if you want we can follow each others! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool outfit, and really great inspiration! Take a look at my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot get over that peacock dress, I've never been TOO into fashion, but I love sticking my nose in it every now and again to see what I find :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice print my girly dear!!! And the outfits of Balenciaga are breathtaking huh!!!

    Have a lovely day,
    Cri.

    ReplyDelete