Monday, October 17, 2011

Quirky Wirky

My lips are so chapped, they're as red as my shoes

It got cold today! Probably far too cold to be wearing an outfit like this, and I will admit that I spent a large portion of the school day cuddled up in my cozy hoodie (it has this fluffy inside, for god's sake!) But that's Minnesota, and as a Midwestern fashion blogger I spose it's something to be dealt with. Blah. Whatevah. Here's your pics:



Hair Clip: gift, Scarf: thrifted, Costume necklace: vintage, Cami: Old Navy, Dragon skirt: thrifted, Leggings: Old Navy, Shoes: Chuck Taylor


I guess I better break it to y’all now, I probably won’t be doing much posting next week. We open The Adding Machine on Thursday the 27th (ah! Exciting!) making next week, and I quote my director word for word, “Hell Week.” I’ve been through it countless times, and it’s truly not all that hellish, just busy. Actually, it’s typically quite a bit of fun, on account of that’s when the dress rehearsals start. And you know me, ever the fan of dress. Oh, the perks of being a dramahead. Anywho, despite what may be the popular belief, I won’t be dead, so please don’t abandon me. And trust me, you won’t even WANT any outfit posts from me, unless you care to see my track sweatpants from seventh grade or my ratty old marching band t-shirts. ‘Cause I assure you, that’s what I’ll be donnin! But we have Thursday and Friday of this week off of school, so I’ll hopefully be able to keep you posted then (Ha! Get it? Posted? I’m so good at making lame blog puns). Until then, enjoy the cold. It’s an excuse to cuddle. And wear scarves.
Wish us all a bunch of nice broken legs for this week and next, we’re gonna need it!

4 comments:

  1. I like this outfit! I'll wait for you to come back visit me!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scarf, girrrrlll!!! Loving the print. I also adore the shoes. Hello, eye-catching footwear!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete