Saturday, September 10, 2011

IT'S LIKE ONE OF THOSE HAUL VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE FILMED SPECIFICALLY TO MAKE OTHER GIRLS JEALOUS

Pretty successful graphic tee shopping for fall, wouldn't you say?

Coca-cola and Marilyn shirts from Target, Legalize Gay shirt from American Apparel, Bon Jovi and Coexist shirts are thrifted from Value Village, owl shirt from Kohl's, and that cool-as-fuck Kitty Fett tee is from Etsy

And while I'm bragging about my awesome shirts, I may as well go ahead and show you some of my favorite shoes (just for the hell of it)

Red heels and Betsey Johnson jelly sandals thrifted from Value Village, gladiator sandals I got discounted at Icing, and TOMS knockoffs are from Heartbreaker 

I'm ready to take on the second week of school.

And I also have a $20 chinese dress from Ragstock to wear while I drag my boyfriend by the ear to the homecoming dance next Saturday.

'Cause I'm just that spirited.
Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment