Sunday, September 25, 2011

Comin' Home

I always feel like such a generic teen girl when I post pictures of myself at school dances. Aren't I supposed to be an anti-social cave dweller who hates popular, normal-people activities? No. As a matter of fact, I love people, and I love my school. Also, it's fun to stand out in a sea of average at these things. This was one of the most fun photoshoots I've ever done, and now I'm going to bother you with my pathetic teenage-girldom. Put up your estrogen shields. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

























Photo credits go to my mother (a professional portrait photographer), the other parents, and Maddie (the girl in the blue dress who is with me in many photos)

This was homecoming by the way. I think I forgot to mention that earlier.

Dress: Ragstock for $20, Shoes: ICING for $6


3 comments:

  1. So fun + lovely photos! Cute dress on you:>


    Thanks very much for your comment & following me ♥

    Have a lovely day (or night:)

    xx indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. *creepily looks through older posts* Aww is that your boyfriend? He is adorable! I'm a sucker for blonde hair :) You looked so pretty, the dress wsa very oriental :D
    Sorry for creeping. But creepers gonna creep.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry I've creeped through all of your posts as well :D I love when people creep on me. I think it's the best form of flattery. And yes that's my boyfriend, his name is Sam, and I'm a sucker for blonde hair as well! :D And glasses. Mmmm. Love me some boys with glasses. hahaha thanks :) <3

    ReplyDelete