Monday, September 26, 2011

My apologies, but I can no longer afford to have a social life



Headband: H&M, Sunglasses: Thrifted, Black top: H&M, Red plaid button-down: Dehlia's, Ankh Necklace: Minnesota Rennaisance Festival, Belt: Claire's, Jeans: H&M, Shoes: Target







Whoo, total bedroom revealer right here. The lighting in there was so cool though, I just couldn't resist. Experimenting more with the tripod and lights, whaddya think? I'm really starting to have fun with this!

Oh yes, and even my breakfast is becoming more creative:



1 comment:

  1. You have the coolest room I've seen in a long time! ^^

    + love the Ankh. I've thought about getting myself one but never did, since I want it to be "the real thing" from Egypt or somewhere else, not from some local store, hihi :)

    xx indie by heart

    ReplyDelete