Saturday, September 3, 2011

You want more fans, I want more stage

This song is called "Anyone Else But You" by the Moldy Peaches
It's become somewhat of an anthem for me and Sam's relationship




These McQueen shoes have a steampunk feel to them. Steampunk fashions:



And now for some inspiration















I adore the sound of bagpipes, especially when they play Amazing Grace
That guy up there is actually me. In a past life.

Had this for dinner tonight, and it never fails to inspire creativity

I read about this t-shirt online and how JCPenney had to remove it from their girls line after they got complaints about its message. That makes me happy.
The world just got a little more feminist :)



Or maybe just a little more geeky.

(speaking of feminism, I went out for a drive today for the first time after getting my permit on Tuesday and anyone who saw me would agree that I'm living proof of the long-debated fact: women are better drivers than men)

Out.


No comments:

Post a Comment